Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break


I am so behind on blogging. I have been so busy, but I am not sure with what exactly. I thought I should post some pictures of our trip to Montana for spring break.

Aiden loves to play with all of Grandma's little people stuff.

He spreads them out all over the house.



Zander discovered that he loves Green apples,

but only if he could have the whole thing.

He carried it around the house for hours.

Anika played for hours in the backyard. In fact, they all did.

I am dreaming of a fenced backyard. Anika and Cookie (the dog in the bucket)

waited out the storm under a box. Sorry the picture is sideways, blogger hates me.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! A post! I am excited to catch up on the Kotter happenings. Glad that you were able to go back to Montana! keep 'em coming!

Yonker Family said...

I love the old little people stuff. My mom found Dillon a vintage little people fairy boat and it is so cool, but I think he would like the airplane even more. It looks like you guys had a really good time and I too am dreaming of a fenced backyard.

Cordova House said...

What cuties! Hey, no worries, I'm a slow blogger too...my husband usually posts more than I do. Sounds like things are going well. Wish we were closer:(

Melissa

Emily said...

I tagged you, Jenise! Go to my blog for more details! Love ya!